Don’t worry, it’s not too late to participate in these valuable education sessions!
The American College of Apothecaries (ACA) and the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (ACVP) have partnered with the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) to bring you the top programs from the conference, immediately available for purchase and viewable from the comfort of your home or office.
Purchase the individual sessions or save 20% when you purchase a bundle.
- Insurance & Risk Management! (1.0 Contact Hour)
- How to Develop a Stress and Adrenal Fatigue Consulting Practice Within Your Pharmacy (1.0 Contact Hour)
- Implementation of cGMP Quality Systems for 503B Facilities (1.0 Contact Hour)
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Continuous Quality Improvement (1.5 Contact Hours)
- Legal and Regulatory in Veterinary Compounding: Where Does Your Pharmacy Fit? (1.0 Contact Hour)
- Species Toxicities of NSAIDS in Animals (1.0 Contact Hour)
- Medication Safety for the Veterinary Pharmacist (1.0 Contact Hour)
- Clinical Pearls from Small Animal Hospital Pharmacy (1.5 Contact Hour)
- Are You Ready? USP is Almost Here (1.0 Contact Hour)
- Changing Environment & Expectations of Accreditation in Compounding (1.0 Contact Hour)
- Potency Over Time Does Not Equal Stability (1.0 Contact Hour)
- Preparing for a State Board Inspection (Non-Sterile and Sterile Compounding) (1.0 Contact Hour)
- State and Federal Communication – The Relationship Between Boards of Pharmacy and the FDA (1.0 Contact Hour)
The post 2016 Educational Conference Sessions Now Available Online appeared first on American College of Apothecaries.