Join ACVP at the Annual Veterinary Pharmacy Conference, April 20-22, 2017, in Memphis, TN. This year you will experience 10 hrs of continuing education for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians & marketers with a veterinary pharmacy focus on therapeutic issues in dogs and cats. Additionally, you will visit the Memphis Zoo with a guided tour led by Felicia Knightly, DVM, Senior Veterinarian.
Arrive early for the Thursday evening “Meet & Greet” reception with attendees, speakers, and sponsors. Friday starts with a hot breakfast, followed by CE sessions, and then we grab a prepared lunch and head to the Memphis Zoo. Once we arrive at the zoo we will experience a guided tour with CE until 5:00 pm. You will have the opportunity to experience the world-famous Beale Street and downtown Memphis on Friday evening and visit with our event sponsors. Saturday starts with a hot breakfast followed by CE sessions from 8:30 am – 11:45 am.
CE Sessions include:
- Therapeutic Issues in Cats and Dogs
- Parasites of Dogs and Cats and Treatment Modalities – Spencer Tally, DVM, Medical Director – Pet Vet Clinic of Cartersville
- Pain Management for Dogs and Cats – Heather Lindell, PharmD, DICVP, FSVHP, University of Georgia, Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Cancer Therapeutics – Alexandria Gochenauer, BSPS, BA, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- Diabetes Prevention and Treatment in Dogs and Cats – Robert Ross, Pharmacy Student, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- More topics and speakers to come!