Registration Opens Oct. 10
ACA • IACP • ACVP come together for the Educational Conference!
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that is bringing the pharmacy profession together in paradise.Educational Conference Website & Registration
What you can expect in 2017:
- Benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical and compounding.
- Earn up to 11.0 contact hours (1.1 CEUs) of continuing education credit including 3.0 contact hours (.3 CEUs) of LIVE Pharmacy Law.
- Programming ends early on Friday, February 24 to enjoy dining out, the hotel marina, water sports, and local shops.
- Local pharmacists, technicians, and marketers enjoy a special one-day Saturday rate. Network with your colleagues from across the country in your home state.
- In 2017, visit with even more exhibiting companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
By morning – experience a unique menu of CE programs merging the best of ACA, IACP and ACVP. Gain information and skills you can implement immediately in your pharmacy practice.
By afternoon – connect with your colleagues and enjoy an array of outdoor adventures, a luxurious day spa and dine overlooking the Coronado Bay or the Pacific Ocean at the luxurious property, Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa in San Diego, California. Reserve your hotel room by Monday, January 23, 2017 to receive the discounted group rate.
This is destination education at its finest. We’ll send you and your staff back to your practice energized, motivated and ready to conquer the world!
Make plans to attend the ACA and ACVP Presidents’ Reception and Banquet on Friday, February 24 from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m in the Constellation Foyer and Ballroom. The highlights of this event will be the installation of new ACA and ACVP officers and awards presentations.