FUNDAMENTAL COMPOUNDING & CALCULATIONS is a 3-day, 21-hour practice-based course designed for pharmacists, technicians, marketers, and students who are new to compounding or who have had training in the past, but want a refresher. Physicians and other health care professionals are welcome to attend. This hands-on course focuses on the proper preparation of fundamental dosage forms utilized by pharmacies that are compounding medications for their patients. Participants will learn through pharmacy calculation practice, lectures, and hands-on laboratory training in a fully equipped USP 795 lab. Our low instructor/participant ratio allows for individual attention and interaction. The program is structured to demonstrate skills that can be immediately implemented by participants.
VETERINARY COMPOUNDING ESSENTIALS is a 15 hour practice-based course that introduces pharmacists, technicians, and marketers to veterinary pharmacy compounding. The program provides fundamental techniques for effectively growing the veterinary compounding practice, including calculations, proper safety practices, hands-on compounding, and marketing.
Special promotional pricing will be automatically applied to all registrations completed six weeks before the beginning of class. No code necessary; does not apply to pharmacy student fees or ACA Compound Academy.The best value in compounding training just got a little better.
Fundamental Compounding and Calculations | Comprehensive Sterile Compounding
Compounding for Hormone Replacement Therapy
Clinical Dermatological and Cosmeceutical Compounding | Compound Academy | Home Studies
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! Save $50 with code ACEinFL through 10/31/17
BOOST YOUR PHARMACY’S SUCCESS!
- Who Should Attend? Pharmacists, Pharmacy Owners, Pharmacy Technicians, Marketers, Pharmacy Students, Pharmacy Cooperatives and Buying Groups, Equipment and Chemical Suppliers, Finance, Insurance, Marketing, and Pharmacy Design Professionals.
- Choose from 10 CE contact hours focusing on the hottest topics and trends in retail pharmacy today—including clinical, compounding, and veterinary compounding.
- Ample networking opportunities with independent pharmacists from across the country. Share best practices, success stories, and tips to increase your bottom line.
- Build relationships with featured exhibitors and benefit from special offers on the latest products and services that will boost your productivity.
- Stay at the exclusive Ponte Vedra Beach Resort and enjoy unrivaled luxury combined with a spectacular beachfront setting, pristine beaches, and a championship golf course.
- Take an excursion to historic St. Augustine (ticketed event).
- Bid on fabulous items at our Silent Auction and then dance the night away at the Presidents’ Reception and Banquet (ticketed event).
- Registration includes up to 10 hours Continuing Education credit (except marketer, retired, and guest registrations), admittance to Exhibition Hall, Welcome Reception (2/28), Fellowship Breakfast & Lunch (3/1), Breakfast (3/2 and 3/3), and daily Refreshment Breaks.
(Early Bird Fees until 11/30/17)
Pharmacist (Member) – $675
Pharmacist (Member) & Spouse/Guest – $1020
Pharmacist (Non-Member) *Includes 1 yr Pharmacist Membership – $925
Pharmacist (Non-Member) & Spouse/Guest *Includes 1 yr Pharmacist Membership – $1270
Pharmacy Technician (Member) – $420
Pharmacy Technician (Member) & Spouse/Guest – $765
Pharmacy Technician (Non-Member) *Includes 1 yr Technician Membership – $495
Pharmacy Marketer (Member) (No CE) – $345
Pharmacy Marketer (Non-Member) *Includes 1 yr Marketer Membership – $445
Retired Pharmacist (No CE) – $345
Retired Pharmacist (No CE) & Spouse/Guest – $690
Guest (No CE) – $345
Student – $250
Pharmacist/Technician Thursday & Friday Only – $495
Pharmacist/Technician – Saturday Only – $245
CANCELLATION POLICY: 30+ days before event – Full Refund; 29-14 days before event – 50% Refund; 13-1 days before event – No Refund.
ARL Bio Pharma* • BIOSRX *
* denotes Corporate Member