- Please be sure to update your personal information in your profile, which includes your email address, mailing address and NABP eProfile ID and birth date.
- For other ACVP member’s contact information, check the ACVP Membership Directory (ACVP Student Members are not listed in the Directory). To add specialties to your listing in the ACVP Membership Directory or in the ACVP Pharmacy Locator (Fellows Only), contact Linda Cathey, Director of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct information.
- ACVP Newsletters are available to download or read online.
- The American College of Veterinary Pharmacists Board provides the ACVP listserv as a service to members of the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists.
- ACVP members are invited to join the ACVP Members-Only Facebook Group and to follow and share the ACVP on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- ACVP members are eligible to purchase Cat and Dog Treat Molds at discounted prices.