ACVP Student Engagement Committee Application
2023-24 ACVP Student Engagement Committee Application
The American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (ACVP) Board of Directors invites interested student pharmacist members to apply for appointment as a member of the Student Engagement Committee. Several student pharmacists will be chosen to serve on the ACVP Student Engagement Committee for a term lasting from June 1, 2023 to May 31, 2024.
Throughout the course of the year, the Student Engagement Committee will meet with the ACVP Student Pharmacist Board Member regarding student concerns, projects, and Chapter activities. The Student Engagement Committee acts as a liaison between student pharmacists interested in veterinary pharmacy, ACVP Student Chapters, and the ACVP Board of Directors.
A student must meet the following requirements to apply for a position on the ACVP Student Engagement Committee:
- Be enrolled in an accredited school of pharmacy
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Submit completed application, below
- Submit a one-page biographical sketch outlining abilities, goals, and reasons why he/she is the best choice as a Student Pharmacist Board Member based on questions outlined in the application
- Provide two letters of recommendation from pharmacy school faculty
- Submit a 3-5 minute video to Linda Cathey, firstname.lastname@example.org, answering this question
- Veterinary pharmacy is becoming an essential need in pharmacy education. How can pharmacy schools incorporate veterinary pharmacy into their curriculum and how can ACVP help provide this need?
Applications open January 1, 2023
Applications are Due April 1, 2023
Upload Reference Letters
"*" indicates required fields