Register Now for the 2023 Veterinary Pharmacy Conference — the only national conference designed exclusively for community veterinary pharmacy.
- Earn up to 12 hours of CE
- ACVP & ACA Members register for the full conference for only $599 through April 15, 2023
- Special Rates for Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Residents and Student Pharmacists
- Ideal for new and established veterinary pharmacy practices
- Veterinarians and other veterinary medicine professionals are welcome to attend
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians working in community pharmacies
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians working in a veterinary institutions, providing professional services, teaching, or research
- Student Pharmacists interested in veterinary pharmacy
- Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses
- College of Pharmacy Faculty members
- Industry experts providing products or services to the veterinary pharmacy community
What They’re Saying:
I found the conference to be very informative, as I am new in the field of veterinary pharmacy.
I am one of 4 pharmacists at my work site, so only have the ability to attend a select number of conferences a year. This one is always at the top of my list.
Overall a great job was done by both the ACVP staff in setting up the meetings, and the presenters in giving quality presentation. Can’t wait for next year.
Excellent speaker. Her organization of the material and practical application of therapeutic concepts was very helpful. I learned so much and am amazed that the speaker was able to cover so much territory in just one hour. Excellent!
Great program. Really learned a great amount of practical information I can use in practice setting.
It was my first time going to the meeting and I’m glad I did. I’ll be back next year for sure.
I liked hearing about the creative treatment methods used for exotic and wild animals. So much creativity!
Gigi is a fantastic speaker and we are extremely lucky to get the opportunity to continue to learn from her.
Excellent speakers and presenters! Super knowledgeable.
ACVP has given me a connection to resources and other professionals that share my interest in providing care and options in treatment of non human species.
Our Adopt-a-Student program returns for our members in attendance. This program provides an opportunity for student pharmacists to connect with experienced, practicing pharmacy professionals to network, develop potential long-term mentors and gain valuable advice for their future career. The program also provides an opportunity for current practitioners to learn fresh, new ideas from up-and-coming pharmacists and to have an impact on the future of the profession by instilling knowledge in those who are just beginning their journey in pharmacy.
No additional fee for participating in the program! Participants must be able to attend a short Meet & Greet before the Welcome Reception on Thursday night. Sponsors will be expected to spend time with their adopted Student Pharmacist during the Welcome Reception and conference to make introductions, share insights, answer any questions, etc.
Attendees will have the opportunity to sign up to participate in the program during the registration process. Students will be asked to complete a short informational form that will be shared with their sponsoring pharmacist.
Just another way we’re investing in the future of veterinary pharmacy.