During the Event: Tips for Attendees
- Sound and visuals: When you join the event, you may see the slides but will not hear audio until start time. Most of our webinars do not display the speaker, only the slides.
- Audio issues: If you have audio issues, please check your Zoom audio settings and your computer speakers.
- Find the chat box: This is how you will submit content-related questions for the presenter.
- Accessing the presentation materials and CE evaluation: The American College of Veterinary Pharmacists uses an online CE platform called Lecture Panda to give participants access to presentation materials and to complete CE evaluations. Information on accessing Lecture Panda was emailed to registered participants approximately one week prior to the conference.
Testing Zoom and Joining a Webinar
- Test your Zoom connectivity:
- Read these instructions from Zoom on how to join a CE Session (called “webinar” by Zoom) as an attendee.
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Please join the webinar 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running Zoom.
PC, Mac, and Linux.
iOS and Android.
Please note that the times listed in the conference schedule are Central Daylight Time. Please make the proper time zone conversion to determine the start time in your city.
For applicable webinars, a recording of the webinar presentation will be available on the Lecture Panda platform the week following the conclusion of the live session. This recording is available for CE credit to those registered attendees who were unable to attend the live webinar.
Receiving Continuing Education Credit
In order to receive CE credit, all attendees must:
- Attend the webinar in Zoom using unique link from registration email.
- Attend for the full scheduled webinar.
- Successfully complete the evaluation in Lecture Panda after the presentation.
Eligible attendees will earn CE credits upon successful completion of the webinar and evaluation and will be able to download a certificate of completion from the Lecture Panda. CE credits will be uploaded automatically to the CPE monitor. Student Pharmacist attendees are not eligible for CE credit. Solve technical issues ahead of time to ensure that you qualify for CE credit.