ACVP Veterinary Pharmacy Conference – Speaker Agreement and Information
Thank you for agreeing to speak at the 2023 ACVP Veterinary Pharmacy Conference. Please complete the speaker agreement below by March 1st, 2023. This agreement is made between the Speaker and the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists.
Links to the PowerPoint Template, Conference Agenda, and Post-Test Question Upload are also below.
March 1st, 2023
Speaker Agreement Deadline
2023 Veterinary Pharmacy Conference | June 1-3
May 15th, 2023
Download VPC Slide Template (.pptx)
Speaker agrees to provide ACVP with one (1) presentation of no more than 40 slides, per one-hour session, to be included on the attendee website provided to meeting attendees. Please use the Official Conference PowerPoint template provided to you to create your presentation (see presentation guidelines below for additional formatting information).
Please follow these guidelines for developing and submitting your PowerPoint presentation:
- Use the PowerPoint template provided to you.
- Limit title fonts to Calibri Bold 44, black and text font to Arial Regular 28, black. Text should not be smaller than 18 points to be visible on the screen.
- Submit handouts and PowerPoint presentations electronically.
- Include supplement materials for future reference purposes (such as articles or sample forms).
- Include a bibliography of related literature in your handout, especially if you refer to certain studies or publications in your presentation.
- No commercial information of any kind is to be included in your handout.
- No videos may be in your presentation.
In addition to your PowerPoint presentation, please include at least 2 additional sources of educational materials as a means to enhance participant understanding of content and foster applications to practice (e.g. reference tools useful in practice, literature studies, informational guidance, key presentation “take home” points, supplemental handouts, etc.)
All items may be emailed to email@example.com.
Speaker Agreement Q & A
We may use the presentations as an on-demand CE. Please upload six (6) multiple choice or true/false questions that can be used as test questions.
Please make your hotel reservations at the Hotel Clio, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Denver Cherry Creek, 150 Clayton Ln, Denver, CO 80206 using the link below:
Click here to make reservations for the Veterinary Pharmacy Conference 2023
A credit card is required to guarantee the reservation, however, a deposit is not charged. Attendees may cancel their reservations for no charge before 11:59 PM local hotel time three days prior to arrival. Please note that cancellation fees will be obtained after this deadline.
If you need assistance, please contact Susan Decker, ACA/ACVP Director of Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-989-5938.
For assistance with conference registration, contact the ACVP Office at 901.383.1781 or email@example.com (preferred).