Download VPC Slide Template (.pptx)
Speaker agrees to provide ACVP with one (1) presentation of no more than 40 slides, per one hour session, to be included on the attendee website provided to meeting attendees. Please use the Official Conference PowerPoint template provided to you to create your presentation (see presentation guidelines below for additional formatting information).
Securing permission for use within the slide presentation of any material under copyright is the speaker’s responsibility. Release and/or letters of permission, if required, shall be provided by the speaker to ACVP at the time slides are provided.
Please follow these guidelines for developing and submitting your PowerPoint presentation:
- Use the PowerPoint template provided to you.
- Limit title fonts to Calibri Bold 44, black and text font to Arial Regular 28, black. Text should not be smaller than 18 points to be visible on the screen.
- Submit handouts and PowerPoint presentations electronically.
- Include supplement materials for future reference purposes (such as articles or sample forms).
- Include a bibliography of related literature in your handout, especially if you refer to certain studies or publications in your presentation.
- No commercial information of any kind is to be included in your handout.
- No videos may be in your presentation.
In addition to your PowerPoint presentation, please include at least 2 additional sources of educational materials as a means to enhance participant understanding of content and foster applications to practice (e.g. reference tools useful in practice, literature studies, informational guidance, key presentation “take home” points, supplemental handouts, etc.)
All items may be emailed to email@example.com.